- n garment consisting of a folded cloth drawn up between the legs and fastened at the waist; worn by infants to catch excrement
- s (of hair) in small tight curls
- With his mea-culpa and suspension for calling the Rutgers University women's basketball team "nappy-headed ho's," the loudmouth talk show host joins a stellar group of celebrities .
- Pedaling through the streets on his seatless black bike, in high-price tennis shoes and big, baggy clothes, Sandifer -- coiffed in what neighbors described as his "nappy" hairstyle .
- When the radio shock jock described the Rutgers women's basketball team, on the April 4 Imus in the Morning, as "nappy-headed hos," he packed so many layers of offense into the .
- Don Imus in ESPN
Man, they got tattoos ...... That's some nappy headed hos there, I'm going to tell you that,Imus said.
- T Pain in DJBooth.net
Nappy Boy Digital is a dream come true for me. I'm excited about bringing music by new artists to people fresh out of the studio,said T-Pain commenting on the venture. "My life and career so far has been about breaking barriers and this...
- DL Hughley in DiversityInc.com (subscription)
He called them nappy-headed hos and they weren't hos,Hughley told Leno. "But there were some nappy-headed women on that team. Shut up, I'm gonna say it. I don't give a damn if you all like it or not. You know it's true. They were some of...