- n gasoline jelled with aluminum soaps; highly incendiary liquid used in fire bombs and flamethrowers
- A trainload of napalm is riding the rails in limbo somewhere in the Texas-Oklahoma area today, after an Indiana company, under fierce bi-partisan bipartisan political pressure .
- Serb forces,defying stern United Nations warnings, today crossed a deadly threshold in the Bosnian struggle by dropping napalm on a.
- In NATO's biggest attack in its 45-year history, 30 warplanes today bombed a base where Serbs equipped planes with napalm bombs used last week against the Bosnians in Bihac.
News & Articles
- Fighting fire with napalm: How Google’s Moto X will battle the iPhone 5S this fall
Fighting fire with fire is only a safe bet when the odds are somewhat balanced. Google knows this, so to battle Apple’s next-generation iPhone 5S this fall, it’s planning to fight with napalm. A recent report revealed that Google will spend half a billion dollars or possibly even more to market its Moto X smartphone following its launch in the late summer or early fall. As Quartz points out ...
July 12, 2013 - BGR News via Yahoo! News
- Jason Statham in Los Angeles Times
This is the big leap,Statham said. "This is my first step into the big world of fully equipped action movies, if you will. I'm very, very excited. And the movie: The script is greeaaat. They got missiles, anti-aircraft guns, napalm, oil...
- Brendan Canning in Green Shoelace
Canning made such comments as describing the songs they wrote for the movie are "Really short punk rock jams. One tune is four seconds long- it's in Napalm Death territory. After that one, someone in the movie yells, Hey, it's not a race!"
- Ed Koch in Newsweek
This business of burning human beings with napalm, of filling our nation's homes with orphans and widows, of injecting poisonous hate into veins of people's normally humane, of sending men home from dark and bloody battlefields physically... Martin Luther King http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_King,_Jr.&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHseSRQmT3TmRBJOlbGGVSeJWjW7w ZNet http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle.cfm%3FSectionID%3D10%26ItemID%3D7902&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF6fkDudIpWdMi3sPbdi17uXyZuLQ May 20, 2005
66489 88518 nape When I see the Yankees attacked, the hairs on the nape of my neck go up, and the guy who attacks them is lucky if I don't hit him and then run," former NYC Mayor Ed Koch told the paper.