- n the branch of engineering that deals with things smaller than 100 nanometers (especially with the manipulation of individual molecules)
- Yet that's just what the proponents of nanotechnology claim is going to be possible, maybe even before the century is half over.
- Preparing for Nanotechnology Nanotechnology Magazine Current nanotechnology news National Nanotechnology Initiative Information on government funding and updated research.
- Last January President Clinton even declared a National Nanotechnology Initiative, promising $500 million for the effort.
News & Articles
- Applied science: Educators learning how to teach complex science, math concepts to students
Some Vigo County School Corp. middle school educators are learning about nanotechnology, solar energy and gravity-powered vehicles this summer to help them better teach complex math and science concepts to their students.
June 12, 2013 - Terre Haute Tribune Star
- Miami Firm Engineer’s Affordable Ballistic Protection for All
Bulletproof nanotechnology fiber protection weighs less than one pound, costs less than $100. [PR.com]
June 11, 2013 - PR.com
- Nanotechnology could lead to better batteries for EV's
If you search the Internet for information on nanotechnology the likelihood is that you will see a number of scare stories suggesting that nanotechnology robots will take over the world but if you dig a little deeper you will see that nanotechnology will play a major part in every area of our life going forward. Indeed researchers at the Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico seem to have ...
June 9, 2013 - Environmental News Network
- Ray Kurzweil in Computerworld
We are now in the steep part of the exponential trajectory of information technologies in a broad variety of fields, including health, nanotechnology, and artificial intelligence,said Kurzweil in a statement. "It is only these accelerating...
- Robert S Langer in BBC News
Professor Robert Langer, one of the authors of the research, said: "This is a very exciting example of nanotechnology and cell targeting in action."
- Stephen Brand in MarketWatch
KU's extensive experience in enhanced oil recovery and nanotechnology provides an ideal foundation for our collaborative research focused on developing promising new oilfield applications,said Stephen Brand, ConocoPhillips senior vice...