nandrolone : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an androgen (trade names Durabolin or Kabolin) that is used to treat testosterone deficiency or breast cancer or osteoporosis
- He claims he took the anabolic steroid nandrolone with his iron supplement that is, accidentally.
- Latvian rower Andris Reinholds was expelled after urine tests showed four times the permitted level of the steroid nandrolone.
- But if he took nandrolone intentionally, he sure wasn't thinking about what might happen to her, to him, to their bank account.
News & Articles
- Soccer-Fleetwood's Kinsella banned for two years for failing doping test
June 25 (Reuters) - Fleetwood Town midfielder Gerard Kinsella has been banned for two years after testing positive for the drug nandrolone, the Football Association said on its website (www.thefa.com) on Tuesday. Kinsella, who did not make an appearance for the League Two (fourth tier) side last season, admitted an FA charge in relation to its anti-doping regulations, with the suspension ...
June 25, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- English footballer gets 2-year doping ban
LONDON — An English footballer has been handed a two-year doping ban after he allowed his cousin to inject him with an anabolic steroid in a bid to end a succession of injury problems. Gerard Kinsella, who plays for Fleetwood Town in England's fourth tier, tested positive for nandrolone following an out-of-competition test in February. The 21-year-old Kinsella was tipped for great things when he ...
June 25, 2013 - Boston Herald
- Saleem Altaf in BBC News
They have tested positive for using nandrolone, which is a performance enhancing anabolic steroid,Saleem Altaf, director of cricket operations of the Pakistan Cricket Board, said.
- Mohammad Asif in Cricketnext.com
The IPL drug tribunal has accepted my argument that it were the eye drops which I used that contained nandrolone,Asif said on his return from Mumbai after his IPL hearing.
- Patrick Arnold in New York Daily News
Yes, people back then did test positive because of supplements, and occasionally it was for nandrolone, which I think (Ortiz) is alluding to, but not verbatim,Arnold told the Daily News yesterday. "If he could say it was nandrolone, I'd...