- n a person who gives a name or names
the owner is usually the namer of a boat
- Quarterback Tom Brady, another no-namer promoted to Super Bowl glory when the Pats took it all in 2002, insists his coach is "very witty, very intelligent.
- This time, the one-namer is likely to leave viewers Pi-tof.
- Best of all: the baby-namer database of 5,000 given names, from Anglo-Saxon to Yoruban, searchable by gender, origin and popularity.
- Tariana Turia in TVNZ
As the namer of names, the board is in a very powerful position and I commend its decision because it reflects a genuine desire to correct the mistakes of the past and do the right thing,Turia says.
- Dan Hsu in Salt Lake Tribune
What [all-girl gaming clans] have done is help women get out of the closet. They sort of serve as role models,said Hsu. "It just lets people know that girls can play hard-core games and 'guy' games. If I see that their [online] namer tag...