- n a naive or inexperienced person
- a marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience
- But with the inexorable will that has made him an empire builder, he pumps his latest project, a swashbuckling novel featuring a miracle-working naif who brings God's word from .
- A dangerous naif! A friend to terrorists! A closet socialist! against an opponent whose preternatural poise made McCain's every charge seem desperate.
- This choice is particularly odd since the film is about the kind of naif Capra adored and Sturges affectionately satirized.
News & Articles
- St. Louis grocer nabbed at D.C. airport in food stamp fraud case
Ebraheem Naif, 48, owns Abe's Gravois Discount.
Jan. 2, 2014 - St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- St. Louis grocer arrested on food stamp fraud charges
ST. LOUIS—A St. Louis grocer accused of fraud is now in the custody of U.S. customs agents. The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that 48-year-old Ebraheem Naif was arrested Monday at Washington Dulles International Airport after arriving from Kuwait. Naif owns Abe’s Gravois Discount. He was indicted by a federal grand jury in November on three counts of wire fraud and two counts of food stamp ...
Jan. 2, 2014 - KMOV St. Louis
- Barack Obama in FOXNews
The newspaper had harsh words for Barack Obama, saying, "There is no room for a naif in the Oval Office."
- Joey Porter in The Orange and Brown Report
Thanks to the generosity of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah and Interior Minister Prince Naif, who have helped thousands of children and their families to benefit from this assistance which would provide high-quality health and... Abu Laban http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_Abu_Laban&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE7TIfKBh966Od0nNQiQFoOMqUqeg Arab News http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.arabnews.com/%3Fpage%3D1%26section%3D0%26article%3D110670%26d%3D8%26m%3D6%26y%3D2008%26pix%3Dkingdom.jpg%26category%3DKingdom&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFXsuGMM_jvz4ohkNFRVT-M7NQ4gA Jun 7, 2008
66365 88389 nail-biting If you talk and lose, you're still losers," Porter said. "They talk like a different team, but in reality they are not. They had all the breaks, all the bounces. But when it was nail-biting time and you've got to make plays, who made them?"