- n (ophthalmology) eyesight abnormality resulting from the eye's faulty refractive ability; distant objects appear blurred
- Ordinary citizens said that it was nothing but acute myopia to hold the view that to contain dog-bites and rabies, the authorities would have to put to sleep all stray dogs.
- We need to question all entrenched views and opinions lest we fall prey to myopia and end up with a narrow view of the world.
- Myopia is single most reason for the mess that the education system is in today.
News & Articles
- The 5 best playoffs in US Open history
ARDMORE, Pa. -- The U.S. Open is known as the toughest test in golf, and it's even more difficult when more than 72 holes are required. Willie Anderson won the first of 33 playoffs in U.S. Open history with an 85 to win by one shot over Alex Smith in 1901 at Myopia Hunt north of Boston.
June 12, 2013 - NorthWest Cable News
- The 5 best playoffs in U.S. Open history
ARDMORE - The U.S. Open is known as the toughest test in golf, and it's even more difficult when more than 72 holes are required. Willie Anderson won the first of 33 playoffs in U.S. Open history with an 85 to win by one shot over Alex Smith in 1901 at Myopia Hunt north of Boston. Tiger Woods won the most recent playoff, a 19-hole thriller over Rocco Mediate on a badly injured left leg. Arnold ...
June 11, 2013 - The Mercury
- David Kay in International Herald Tribune
Given a globalising world in which skilled individuals as well as capital investment are more mobile than ever before, and are maximising their careers by moving elsewhere, government needs to take a hard look at its race-fuelled myopia, and create... Tony Leon http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Leon&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGski0BKG--97Ere1BiyK75fH0-wQ Independent Online http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.iol.co.za/index.php%3Fset_id%3D14%26click_id%3D6%26art_id%3Dqw1160128621171S526&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFR74W-zITEdGUQh8FSFNKQJe_zJg Oct 6, 2006
66254 88140 myopia For the inspectors, and the Americanintelligence agencies that rely on them, the new reality is myopia compared to what they had before," said David Kay, a former inspector who in 2003 and 2004 led the American hunt for unconventional weapons...