mustard : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n any of several cruciferous plants of the genus Brassica
- n pungent powder or paste prepared from ground mustard seeds
- n leaves eaten as cooked greens
- Yellow mustard just doesn't do it for me.
- Meanwhile, the Department of Defense has ordered up $1 million worth of research into a mustard-gas ointment.
- Among the few chemicals which give some relief in some forms of cancer, one of the best is nitrogen mustard, developed as a poison gas for World War II but never used (PTI, Oct .
News & Articles
- MiVT: Mustard getting rave reviews
From barbeques to baseball games, mustard is a staple of summer for many people. But one man is trying to elevate the condiment to a whole new level.
June 17, 2013 - WCAX-TV Vermont
- Crawfish salad
1 small onion, chopped 2 pounds crawfish tails 3 tablespoons mayonnaise Mustard 2 tablespoons Beazell’s Cajun Seasoning 1 tablespoons dill pickle relish 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish.
June 17, 2013 - The Daily Iberian
- Mustard Tree is growing
Rick and Lokey Burton stand in front of the new Mustard Tree Missions location at 511 23rd Avenue in downtown Meridian. The new location across from the old Kress Building will be one in which the items sold will go toward securing more food and clothing for the less fortunate.
June 15, 2013 - The Meridian Star
- Latrell Sprewell in SI.com
The emotions boiled over at a practice Dec. 1, 1997, when Sprewell responded to Carlesimo's terse command of "put a little mustard" on a pass by choking his coach.
- Wojciech in Washington Post
Wojciech Pstragowski, a rehabilitation specialist, said Grzewski was shocked at the changes in Poland's economy _ especially its stores: "He remembered shelves filled with mustard and vinegar only" under communism.
- Joe Maddon in Rocky Mountain News
Throwing mustard packs at my granddaughter is not very cool,said Rays manager Joe Maddon, a native of Hazelton, Pa., about 100 miles away. "I was giving a guy a hard time for drinking Coors Light in Philadelphia. I said, 'Where's the...