mustang : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n small hardy range horse of the western plains descended from horses brought by the Spanish
- The mustangs are flushed from their hilly retreats by low-flying airplanes, whose pilots pursue the animals across the prairies until they are near exhaustion.
- Tense beneath her first saddle and confined to a narrow chute, the mustang lays back her ears indignantly.
- Sir: Mustang, Shmustang, isn't it time we banned not the Bomb but the Auto? Autos kill more people than the Bomb.
News & Articles
- Fox 8 Jukebox: Mustang Sally
Mustang Sally is a Nashville based band who is known for their tight harmonies, fun personalities and electric live shows....
June 21, 2013 - FOX 8 Cleveland
- The 1979 RSX Rally Concept Is The Coolest Mustang Never Built
What if I told you that Ford commissioned a two-seater Mustang rally car designed and built by a legendary Italian coachbuilder that history quickly forgot? You'd want that car, right? Here it is: the '79 Ghia RSX, the coolest Mustang that never was. I wrote about the Ghia RSX a few days ago and lamented how little documentation exists for the car. Then Ford's Alan Hall emailed us with the ...
June 21, 2013 - Jalopnik
- Ford Built A Mustang Rally Car But Never Sold Us One
Back in 1980, Ghia built the Mustang RSX for Ford. It's basically the Italian-bodied rear-drive rally car of your dreams, but Ford decided we weren't cool enough to get one. Well, Ford probably had zero intention of bringing the Mustang RSX to production, but surely the idea of a two-seat Foxbody rally car that looked like a Lancia 037 Stradale that ate too many hamburgers appealed to someone at ...
June 19, 2013 - Jalopnik
- J Mays in Autoblog (blog)
The best Mustangs have always been the ones that connect young America with the spirit of the times - and the 2010 does exactly that,said J Mays, Ford's group vice president of Design. "The new Mustang is close to the magnetic center of...
- Bill Paxton in Washington Post
When asked about working with LaBeouf on "The Greatest Game Ever Played," Paxton jokes that he had to "break him like a mustang." "I feel very proud to have directed him and to have kind of helped him at a crucial time in his life and in his...
- Jack Roush in USA Today
The only other flyover I've done over a sporting event was at Nashville five years ago when they had the big Mustang convention there,Roush said. "It was not a race, but a Mustang convention that involved some activities on the race track....