musketeer : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a foot soldier armed with a musket
- The musketeers (Michael York, Oliver Reed, Richard Chamberlain, Frank Finlay), for example, never stop for a moment to observe as Lester does that the French king (Jean .
- I think the majority of humanity are unrealized musketeers.
- Lover, duelist, cowboy, playboy, musketeer on the screen, his private life was as romantic as his public.
News & Articles
- Xavier's Big East celebration July 1
Xavier is celebrating its Big East debut with a July 1 slate of festivities. After 18 years in the Atlantic 10, Musketeers programs are joining Butler, Creighton, DePaul, Georgetown, Marquette, Providence, St. John's, Seton Hall, and Villanova in a new era of athletics.
June 11, 2013 - The Cincinnati Enquirer
- Johnny Marr in Spinner
Asked if he would make a live guest appearance with Modest Mouse, before the Cribs own slot, Marr said, "You never know. What would be a good idea is that if I grew a beard like a good Musketeer, then while the other band in between us are playing...
- Otto von Bismarck in Global Politician
As Otto von Bismarck said, "The Eastern Question is not worth the bones of a single Pomeranian musketeer."