muskellunge : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n flesh of very large North American pike; a game fish
- n large (60 to 80 pounds) sport fish of North America
- Ike landed the first fish a muskellunge after a 15-minute fight.
- Bluegills, crappies, smelt, muskellunge (muskies), whitefish, grayling, skipjacks, sunfish, brown and rainbow trout, and even eels are fair game for the ice fishermen; on .
- His passion is fishing; he has caught salmon in Puget Sound, tuna and marlin off Bimini, and muskellunge in the Canadian wilds.
News & Articles
- Indiana, PA - Indiana County
On Monday, the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat commission released the results of an extensive population study. The targeted fish was the muskellunge, and the water body was Lake Arthur, a 3,200-acre lake located within Moraine State Park in Butler County.
June 18, 2013 - The Indiana Gazette