mushiness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a mushy pulpy softness
- n falsely emotional in a maudlin way
- Italy's great kettledrum-banging composer is heard with appropriate thunder on unbreakable plastic records, which catch the crescendos without the mushiness of ordinary records.
- But it also eliminates Dynaflow's one drawback: a slight feeling of "mushiness" or power wastage during acceleration.
- Bush's mushiness stems from the fact that the Administration is deeply divided over the issue.
- Pat Buchanan in Black Agenda Report (blog)
Yet, when Buchanan wrote, in 1977, that Hitler had been "an individual of great courage, a soldier's soldier in the great war," a man of "extraordinary gifts," whose "genius" was due to his "intuitive sense of the mushiness, the character...