- n wine from muscat grapes
- n sweet aromatic grape used for raisins and wine
- Accompaniments include truffled honey, muscatel raisins and novelties like hibiscus chutney.
- Known as Vino Sano, selling at $2 each, these nonalcoholic wine bricks were flavored sherry, champagne, port, claret, muscatel, et al.
- The bulk of California production still goes into the sweet dessert wines such as port, sherry and muscatel, especially the cheap versions known as "Sneaky Pete" consumed by .
News & Articles
- Man hit by train in Hesperia identified
HESPERIA A man struck and killed by a train Monday night in the vicinity of Hesperia Road and Muscatel Street has been identified by the San Bernardino County Sheriff-Coroner's office. Authorities said Arthur Stephen Perez II, 58, of Hesperia, had been standing on the tracks when he was...
Nov. 5, 2013 - Victorville Daily Press