- n a bloodthirsty hatred arousing murderous impulses
- n cruelty evidence by a capability to commit murder
- Yet we also cannot escape the feeling that some of their murderousness is meaningless as terrorism so often is.
- For all its murderousness and mediocrity, the decade recorded numerous accomplishments although, typically, a lot of them went unnoticed in the undiscriminating cultural uproar.
- What is the explanation for this murderousness? Why are blacks disproportionately represented as victims and victimizers, as predators and prey?.
- Jon Stewart in Ninemsn
Oscars host Jon Stewart joked that Bardem's haircut in the film combined "Hannibal Lecter's murderousness with Dorothy Hamill's wedge-cut."
- Ehud Olmert in Canada.com
Now they only speak of Israel's brutality,Olmert said. "For some reason, they do not speak of the Palestinians' incessant murderousness towards us, as well as towards other Palestinians, or of the use of civilians in Gaza as human shields...
- Ariel Sharon in Seattle Times
Israel will continue to fight terror with full determination,Sharon said after the bombings. "This issue has nothing to do with the disengagement plan but with only one thing: the murderousness of the Palestinian terrorists, and we will...