- n liberality in bestowing gifts; extremely liberal and generous of spirit
- Corporate munificence is often dismissed as a cover to wield power and influence.
- Pat's munificence is evident by her large yearly donation to public schools.
- In her munificence, she provides it.
- Robert Kilroy-Silk in 4ni.co.uk
In the article, Mr Kilroy-Silk wrote: "Arab countries are not exactly shining examples of civilisation" and that Arabs should "go down on their knees and thank God for the munificence of the United States".
- Rajinikanth in MSN India
Sources close to Rajnikant told us that the thespian's "fabled munificence will ensure that none would be out of pocket".