munch : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n Norwegian painter (1863-1944)
- n a large bite
he tried to talk between munches on the sandwich
- v chew noisily
- The ultimate munch may be at the New Varsity theater in Palo Alto, where pizzas, pastas and fancy burgers are dished up in a Spanish-style courtyard.
- Some enthusiasts spice laundry starch with salt and pepper; others munch it with ice chips.
- A great way to save the planet may be to stop eating beef and munch on crickets instead.
News & Articles
- Bernards Township Chamber plans ‘Music & Munch’ event on June 26
BERNARDS TWP. – The Bernards Township Regional Chamber of Commerce has teamed up with Ridge Family Dentistry to offer “Music & Munch,” a free outdoor music and lunch event, from noon to 1:30 p.m.
June 14, 2013 - The Bernardsville News
- Goats back to tidy steep Seattle slopes
The goats have returned to munch their way through the blackberry bushes, thistles, nettles and long grasses that thrive in many steep areas of downtown Seattle.
June 14, 2013 - Seattle Times
- Goats gobbling up Seattle’s toughest brush, stickers and all — yum
SEATTLE — In what has become a sort of annual event, about 120 goats were unleashed Thursday beneath Seattle’s Alaskan Way Viaduct to eagerly munch on prickly blackberry bushes, thistles and nettles that grow out of control on the hillsides …
June 14, 2013 - Q13 FOX Seattle
- Hrithik Roshan in KalingaTimes
Rubbishing any controversy, an upbeat Hrithik told reporters: "I just want everyone to relax, munch popcorn and enjoy the film. There is no controversy!"
- Steven Chu in NDPR
The concern is -- you made all these bio-refineries for doing corn -- are they now wasted five to ten years from now,Chu told reporters. "The hope is 'no,' that what we're looking at is changing the microbes that can munch on the...