- n highly valued lean flesh of marine or freshwater mullet
- n freshwater or coastal food fishes a spindle-shaped body; found worldwide
- n bottom dwelling marine warm water fishes with two barbels on the chin
- Early on, Bono sang with a moral force that suggested Cotton Mather with a mullet; not satisfied to rock you on "Sunday Bloody Sunday," he needed to convert you.
- But the website's founders, three guys in their early 20s who preferred to provide only their first names, aren't interested in stereotypical rednecks or run-of-the-mill mullet .
- The reason my tour was looking weak may have been my lack of respect within the Southern rock community ever since I cut my mullet.
News & Articles
- Cousins, Far Removed: Terry Eagleton Takes a Snide Turn, Picks a Fight with America
Terry Eagleton. (Photo by Oliver Eagleton) There is a sketch in the ’90s BBC comedy series A Bit of Fry & Laurie in which Hugh Laurie—primarily familiar to us uneducated Americans as the titular character of Fox’s House, M.D.–– sits at a piano. He’s decked out in a flannel shirt, jeans and a headband to rein in his mullet, evoking, principally, that unwashed-yet-beloved American, Bruce ...
June 26, 2013 - The New York Observer
- Pontiac preservers release 614hp re-skinned GTO, styling be damned
Do you have everything, including a mullet and a beer belly? Well, your life is about to get that much sweeter as Trans Am Depot has a new-gen GTO dropping for 2014. The post Pontiac preservers release 614hp re-skinned GTO, styling be damned appeared first on Digital Trends .
June 25, 2013 - Digital Trends
- Wednesday night it’s The Late Show With Lord Stanley’s Cup
Accustomed to the company of large gap-toothed men, the Stanley Cup will feel right at home tomorrow on David Letterman’s desk in New York City. The fluffy mullet of Blackhawk Patrick Kane will be seated next to the 35-pound trophy for the taping of Letterman’s “Late Show,” which will air several hours later. The TV appearance will be a rare landmark in a flurry of otherwise unscheduled Cup ...
June 25, 2013 - Chicago Sun-Times
- Helen Mirren in Washington Post
I love the fact that she has never changed, and there's a consistency there that's admirable and so extraordinary. If her hairstyle one minute was a beehive in the '60s and then it was a shag cut or mullet in the '70s,Mirren joked.
- Aaron Rodgers in Rocky Mountain News
I know he had a sweet mullet for a while and he had that cool sack celebration that I hope he doesn't get to do on Monday,Rodgers said. "He's a great player, and he definitely adds something to their defense."
- Pete Wentz in NBC5i.com
Wentz said: "I don't really view myself as a particularly attractive person. So it doesn't really burn me out that much. I have a mullet. I don't care."