mulatto : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an offspring of a black and a white parent
- That was once done to keep firm the racial boundaries of American apartheid--the mulatto's tragic exile standing as a cautionary tale meant to keep people "with their own kind.
- Lynch is a mulatto in cahoots with an abolitionist; it is he who orders a crackdown on the Klan and gets what Griffith sees as a villain's just deserts.
- Only one wall, the wall of a little church in the city's poorest quarter, was left standing, and on it was a painting of the Christ, made by a nameless mulatto.
News & Articles
- Homeland Security Worker’s Race War Website Calls Barack Obama A ‘Degenerate Mullato’
World The Department of Homeland Security employee who was found running a race war website advocating the murder of "a lot of whites" and "black-skinned Uncle Tom race traitors" also refers to President Barack Obama as a "homosexual" and a "degenerate Mulatto." Ayo Kimathi, or “the Irritated Genie," is responsible for the procurement of guns and ammunition for U.S. Immigration and Customs ...
Aug. 26, 2013 - Opposing Views
- DHS Employee Who Operates ‘Race War’ Site Also Has Video Calling Obama ‘Mulatto Faggot’
President Obama is a "mulatto faggot" and "the first gay president," according to Ayo Kimathi , the Immigration and Customs Enforcement acquisitions officer who is now on paid leave after it was revealed that he runs a website preparing black people for an "inevitable clash" with white people.
Aug. 24, 2013 - Mediaite
- Meet the Homophobic Homeland Security Employee Promoting a Race War
Ayo Kimathi works as a small business specialist for the Department of Homeland Security. After work, he reportedly runs a website called War on the Horizon , which features your standard federal employee opinions, like describing President Obama as "a treasonous mulatto scum dweller … who will fight against reparations for Black people in amerikkka, but in favor of fag rights for freaks in ...
Aug. 22, 2013 - Gawker
- Caetano Veloso in Reuters
Obama looks like my father,singer Caetano Veloso said in an interview with Folha de Sao Paulo newspaper. "He's a mulatto that's looks like someone from Santo Amaro (Veloso's hometown). I've heard he's said he looks like a Brazilian."
- Thomas Jefferson in Zanesville Times Recorder
In the book, Hazard recounts how a "veracious stump orator" described Jefferson during the 1800 presidential campaign as "nothing but a mean-spirited, low-lived fellow, the son of a half-breed Indian squaw, sired by a Virginia mulatto...
- Juan Manuel GarcÃa Passalacqua in New York Times
On the mainland, Obama is black, but not in Puerto Rico,said Juan Manuel GarcÃa Passalacqua, a political commentator. "Here he is a mulatto, and this is a mulatto society. People here are perfectly prepared to vote for someone who looks...