mousy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s quiet and timid and ineffectual
- a infested with mice
- s of something having a drab pale brown color resembling a mouse
a mousy brownish-grey color
- She's evolved from a mousy former physicist into a formidable political panther who carefully plans and ruthlessly executes her strikes.
- There's nothing mousy about Stewart.
- Gerd Wiesler (Ulrich Mhe), a mousy Stasi captain, plants bugs in the home of chic playwright Georg Dreyman (Sebastian Koch) and his actress girlfriend Christa-Maria Sieland .
News & Articles
- Watch Peggy Olson Break Through the Glass Ceiling
Of all the characters we've enjoyed these past six seasons of Mad Men, we've really rooted for Peggy Olson. In early episodes, it was hard not to find her mousy voice irritating, but she's now one of the show's most fearless, vocal personalities. In last week's episode, she barged into Don's ... More »
June 21, 2013 - New York Magazine