- a infested with mice
- s of something having a drab pale brown color resembling a mouse
- s quiet and timid and ineffectual
- A TV producer decides to bring him together with the mousey clerk who foiled the robbery.
- Cathie (Deborah Kerr) represents wifely charm in a mousey woolen bathrobe, a muffler around her neck, sleep in her eyes, a cold in her nose.
- Two years ago, Judith Holofernes, lead singer of Wir Sind Helden (We Are Heroes), was, in her own words, a "mousey, shy singer-songwriter.
News & Articles
- Meet the copyists inside the Louvre
Sigrid Avrillier might be a 65-year-old woman living in Paris, but for four hours each day she is transformed into the legendary Renaissance painter, Peter Paul Rubens. You wouldn't know it to look at her -- a former physics teacher with mousey brown...
Nov. 30, 2013 - WKBT La Crosse
- Josh Radnor in WIBW
Initially, she's wearing glasses and (is) a little mousey and, as she develops this crush, she gets a little foxier, tries to impress me,said Radnor.
- Barry Cryer in BBC News
When you see the early Edna, in black and white photos, she's a completely different character to the one we know today - a mousey little housewife with a strange hat,says Barry Cryer, a long time friend of Barry Humphries.