moist : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s slightly wet
a moist breeze
eyes moist with tears
- A small earthenware pot is placed inside a larger one, and the space between the two is filled with moist sand.
- This brings us to another supermarket paradox: moist raw meat means dry, tasteless steak.
- The choirs that sing of baseball can get pretty moist--green grass, beautiful proportions, fathers playing catch with sons--sometimes you'd think we were talking about brotherhood .
- Jerry Seinfeld in Calgary Herald
At no point are Microsoft products displayed anywhere or even mentioned, and the closest the two come to discussing technology is when Jerry asks Bill, "are they ever going to come out with something that'll make our computers moist and chewy like...
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni in AFP
The asking rate was quite down (even after losing three wickets). The light was low and it was difficult to sight the ball. It was moist and losing colour, but once you are set you can rotate the strike,said Dhoni. "We did not get the best...
- Bryan Cranston in Los Angeles Times
At the end of the day, I take two moist towels, put them on my head and wash all of Walt's energy off of me, and leave him at work,Cranston said, sighing heavily.