misty : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s filled or abounding with fog or mist
- s wet with mist
the misty evening
- Fantastical Buddhist temples and medieval castles cleave to its misty valleys, and the peopleattired in the country's unique, brightly colored native dress or the burgundy robes .
- HER dark eyes misty but her soft voice carefully controlled, Cornelia Wallace courageously faced television cameras shortly after the shooting of her husband.
- Conceived by LeWitt toward the end of his life, they have the look of misty thresholds.
News & Articles
- Misty Knight Look-Alike Spotted Next to Mystique on 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Set
An unidentified actress standing next to Jennifer Lawrence on the film's Montreal set bears striking resemblance to Misty Knight, the longtime supporting character in 'X-Men' comics.
June 10, 2013 - AceShowbiz
- Olympic volleyball gold medalist Misty May-Treanor tour coming to Pottstown
POTTSTOWN - The time is drawing near. Misty May-Treanor is almost here. May-Treanor, the multi-Olympic volleyball gold medalist, will add a new dimension to the 22nd annual Pottstown Rumble, expanded to four days this year, Thursday, June 20 through Sunday, June 23. May-Treanor will not just show up and wave to the fans; she'll be part of the action in the largest grass volleyball tournament in ...
June 9, 2013 - The Mercury
- Misty River closes a chapter as members move on
When local quartet Misty River took a hiatus in 2011, it was more like closing a chapter than a final bow.
June 7, 2013 - The Columbian
- Kerri Walsh in Reuters
I'm so excited to play with Misty again,Walsh said. "I know she's been training on her own and I think we're going to find our rhythm really quickly. I couldn't ask for a better partner for this event, and her decision to play with me...