metrical : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a based on the meter as a standard of measurement
- s the rhythmic arrangement of syllables
- Then, summing up all the metrical patterns, one machine, in a total of five hours, clacked out a detailed analysis of the Iliad's style.
- His forte was the metrical line so unbalanced as to be bonkers, For while other poets, even after they had renounced rhyming as old-hat, would still compose verse in a .
- The International Amateur Athletic Federation lists world's records only for metrical distances.