messy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s dirty and disorderly
a child's messy eating habits
- As Moynihan proved over the course of nearly forty years in government, great minds are well-used in the messy and essential arena of public service.
- An Ohio man called 911 in May 2009 after his live-in adult son refused to clean his messy bedroom.
- The Crime of the Century must strike at the most undefined and thus most vulnerable part of the soul: it must touch the messy unconscious, where all kinds of emotions meld into .
News & Articles
- Wendy Williams: ‘Millions of Women Are Now Upset With Me’
She’s big, she’s loud and she’s messy and Wendy Williams wouldn’t have it any other way. The host of The Wendy Williams Show which launched in 2009, has a larger than life personality with great timing. After Oprah Winfrey announced … Continue reading ?
June 18, 2013 - Off the Cuff via Yahoo! Finance
- Pouring the Foundation to the New Chenango Street Bridge
It's a messy job, but someone has to do it. On Tuesday, construction crews were pouring concrete for the footer of what will be the new Chenango Street Bridge. It's the bridge where I-81 and Rt.17 fly over Chenango Street. Currently, the portion of Chenango Street where the new bridge, next to the current one, is down to one lane. At times this summer, travelers could see that section of the ...
June 18, 2013 - FOX 40 Binghamton
- Report: Allen Iverson accused by ex-wife of abducting their 5 children
The messy post-NBA life of Allen Iverson continues to get more and more difficult to parse and read about without feeling a sinking sensation in the pit of your stomach. According to TMZ, his ex-wife, Tawanna Iverson, has filed court … Continue reading ?
June 17, 2013 - Ball Don't Lie via Yahoo! Sports
- Bert van Marwijk in The Associated Press
We have been messy. We've had spells with brilliant attacks, yet we forgot to score,Van Marwijk said. "That though, can change within a match."
- Elena Kagan in Austin American-Statesman
The democratic process, she added, "is often messy and frustrating, but the people of this country have great wisdom, and their representatives work hard to protect their interests. The Supreme Court, of course, has the responsibility of ensuring...
- Barack Obama in Boston Globe
Obama said he understood the "hand wringing," but vowed: "I guarantee you, Joe, we are going to get health care reform done. . . . Passing a big bill like this is always messy."