mussy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s dirty and disorderly
a mussy fussy bedroom
- To the vast surprise of a Manhattan police court last week, a mussy little prisoner informed the judge that the issue at stake in his case was not whether he had been caught .
- Williams tells of a mussy, lolling, almost half-witted young girl married to a much older, hard-up cotton man who has set fire to a rival cotton gin.
- His great-eyed, meanderingly drawn figures often seem to exist in a mussy halo of phosphorescence, with vast spaces of mere paint around them.
News & Articles
- Canyon News - Famed Architects At La Maison Des Nuages
Francesca Garcia Marques, Christian Mussy and Sarz Ehrenreich. Photo courtesy of RS Photography. BEL AIR—On Saturday, November 2, a variety of well known architects and designers attended a private tour of the Bel Air Estate, La Maison des Nuages.
Nov. 14, 2013 - Canyon News
- Ray Wilkins in Telegraph.co.uk
Dennis is disgusted with himself he didn't take the penalty,assistant manager Ray Wilkins said. "Mussy took the ball, he showed courage and we have no qualms."
- Grant Bell in Sydney Morning Herald
I think one of the fortunate things is that, while Brett hasn't been in the top grade in recent weeks, he and Mussy have developed a bit of a combination in Young Guns,North Queensland assistant coach Grant Bell said. "They've been...