- The mellifluous tones of the organ was like a balm after the cacophony of the traffic that we had negotiated to reach the amphitheater.
- With his mellifluous voice and unmistakable cadence, William Shatner could make reciting the ingredients on a cereal box sound philosophical or at least as if he thought they .
- Sukarno, allowed to establish a nationalist umbrella group in Jakarta, turned his mellifluous voice to recruiting coolie laborers for the war machine, some 200,000 of whom may have .
News & Articles
- Belle Ghoul’s ‘Saturday Knife Fight’ EP
Belle Ghoul – Saturday Knife Fight EP Elephant Records Info Our singer slides in with a too-cool croon as mellifluous as some late-night DJ on buzzy AM radio. There’s this hand-clappable beat coaxing you to shake and twist your way out of the diner and slide down the banister to that wavy bass groove as rich in character as any low humming baritone member of a doo-wop quartet. These cascading ...
June 12, 2013 - Detroit Metro Times
- Andre Marin in Hamilton Spectator
The Ministry of Health's position is a little bit like a baritone, mellifluous voice telling you everything is just on track,Marin said. "Well, back at the ranch, the wheels are falling off the bus."
- Manmohan Singh in Hindu
In his speech, Dr. Singh described Sanskrit as "the basis of our shared heritage, our ancient civilisation, the foundation of our mellifluous linguistic traditions and the fountainhead of ancient wisdom, knowledge and spirit."
- Daler Mehndi in SantaBanta.com
Punjabi pop singer Daler Mehndi said, "A god-fearing guy with no attitude. What I will say is that God liked him so much that He wanted him to be with Him. I can't forget that mellifluous voice and the charm on his face. He always greeted me with a...