honeyed : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v sweeten with honey
- s with honey added
- s pleasing to the ear
- And in one of the film's many wonderful vignettes, she enjoys her first sip of honeyed tea.
- The honeyed results were pleasing.
- It was followed by the honeyed words (in English) of a woman announcer, urging the boys to "go back home to your corner drugstores" and boasting of fantastic North Korean successes .
News & Articles
- Celebrate Maryland Outdoors Days
You’ll enjoy it in the moment and in the stories you create Sandra Olivetti Martin We couldn’t have better weather for Celebrate Maryland Outdoors Days , a state of motivation that culminates this week in the Great American Backyard Campout on June 22. June is showing us her best side with mild temperatures, comfortable humidity, ticklish breezes, honeyed air and cloudscapes racing across ...
June 20, 2013 - Bay Weekly
- Wine of the week: 2011 Fetzer "Shady Loam" gewurztraminer
Honeyedis a pretty good one-word summary of the appeal, to those with a taste for sweet but structured wine, of the 2011 Fetzer "Shady Loam" gewurztraminer, a spice-edged white readily available on local supermarket shelves at about $10.
June 18, 2013 - Tampa Bay Times
- PZ Myers in Salon
I will have no truck with the perpetuation of fallacious illusions, whether honeyed or bitter,Myers wrote, "and consider the Gibersons of this world to be corruptors of a better truth. That's harsh, I know ...... but he is undermining the...