medical : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a thorough physical examination; includes a variety of tests depending on the age and sex and health of the person
- a relating to the study or practice of medicine
the medical profession
a medical student
- a requiring or amenable to treatment by medicine especially as opposed to surgery
pneumonia is a medical disease
- a of or belonging to Aesculapius or the healing art
- Irish doctor William O'Shaughnessy first popularized marijuana's medical use in England and America.
- If patients are paying for medical services with their own money out of an HSA, they are more likely to make cost-conscience choices in how and where they receive medical care.
- Some experts say medical residents are tasked to the point of exhaustion, putting patient safety at risk.
- Richard Roeper in International Herald Tribune
Over the last two seasons, as Roger has bravely coped with his medical issues, I've continued the show with a number of guest co-hosts,Roeper said. "It's never been the same without Roger, but I'm proud of the work we've done and I'm...
- Lindsay Lohan in Mirror.co.uk
My life has become unmanageable because I am addicted to alcohol and drugs,she said from the Cirque Lodge clinic. "I want to be healthy and gain control of my life and career, and have asked for medical help in doing so."
- Lorik Cana in BBC Sport
Cana added: "I thank everyone at Sunderland - the coaching staff, medical team, office staff, my teammates and of course the fans. I wish the club to achieve everything it deserves and to continue moving higher and higher."