checkup : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a thorough physical examination; includes a variety of tests depending on the age and sex and health of the person
- His doctor checks for new blemishes every few months, with his last announced checkup taking place in March.
- Is it a) an annual checkup for every Medicare beneficiary, b) a special health-insurance marketplace in every state that would cater to the needs of small businesses or c) new tax .
- There were also the royal shirtmaker, shoemaker and tailor (all Italians), and four physicians (three French and one Austrian), who were in Morocco to give Hassan a checkup.
- Bobby Brown in People Magazine
I did go to the hospital, to just get a checkup, get everything tested out so that I could go on this tour, and everything is fine,Brown said. "The doc gave me a clean bill of health."
- Seve Ballesteros in Seattle Times
Once I had been able to inform my three children personally and their mother, I can now communicate to you the illness I am suffering from,Ballesteros said. "After an in-depth checkup which has been carried out on me in the La Paz Hospital...
- Steve Kerr in USA Today
He seemed fine. He didn't have a lot of discomfort after the game,Kerr said. "It seemed like this was going to be a routine checkup like he's had about monthly throughout this season. We didn't expect, obviously, what we found out."