- a like or containing meat; let's have a meaty meal"
- s being on topic and prompting thought
a meaty discussion
- Its last 190 pages are too full of military detail to interest most civilians, but its first 243 pages are meaty, revealing.
- So there is something that has a sort of perverse attraction, which is it's a meaty, substantive job with real responsibilities.
- Anything cooked with animal fats is "meaty"; anything in butter or milk is "milky.
- Dana Perino in Reuters
We're still working through a number of issues, some of them just small and technical and other ones a little bit more meaty,said White House press secretary Dana Perino.
- Stuart Appleby in SportingNews.com
I was 5 over after 10 holes (in) the first round,Appleby said. "Here I am, the meaty end of the tournament and I almost got my nose across the line. From a stage where I didn't think I was going to get my nose across making the cut. So...