- a the greatest or most complete or best possible
- He enters the film quite late and, as usual, his performance is a canny blend of the minimal and the maximal.
- Expect minimal monologues from all funnymen, and maximal celebrity interviews.
- East Germany responded to the crisis with maximal rhetoric and minimal action.
News & Articles
- Photon etc Tunable Filter Designed To Filter Supercontinuum Sources
Photon etc. is proud to announce the release of the LLTF Contrast, the only widely tunable filter offering -60dB of isolation. Specially designed to filter Fianium’s high-power supercontinuum sources, the latest innovation provides minimal losses to get a tunable laser source with maximal power over the whole VIS-NIR range or the extended SWIR range. Serving more than supercontinuum filtering ...
June 7, 2013 - PhotonicsOnline
- Brian Johns in 940 News
There's a learning process in terms of being able to make sure you put the maximal effort in the morning,said Johns. "So to do the schedule here is really worthwhile and is really going to help."
- Caroline Glick in Salt Lake Tribune
Caroline Glick writes in the Jerusalem Post: "Over the past week, Abbas announced his adherence to maximal Palestinian demands from Israel. These include the full transfer of sovereignty over the Temple Mount to the Palestinians; the complete...
- John Rothman in Newswise (press release)
We are using Listeria to deliver tumor-specific antigens to the immune system in a manner that results in maximal immune and tumor-clearing response,said John Rothman, Ph.D., vice president of clinical development at Advaxis, which is...