maximum : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the largest possible quantity
- n the greatest possible degree
- n the point on a curve where the tangent changes from positive on the left to negative on the right
- a the greatest or most complete or best possible
- Second, the committee voted 24 to 13 to reduce the maximum single adult daily dose to 650 mg from the current maximum of 1,000 mg, or the equivalent of two tablets of Extra .
- So why would anyone ever listen to an iPod at maximum volume? Again, it's a simple misunderstanding of risk.
- According to the Justice Department memos, the maximum allowable period of sleep deprivation allowed under the CIA interrogation program was 264 hours, though no detainee was .
News & Articles
- Video: Camp Cal comes to Boyle County High School
Former Olympian Walter Davis, right, enjoyed ¿giving back¿ to youngsters at the Maximum Velocity Track & Field Academy at Centre College last week. ¿This was a great camp, one I really enjoyed,¿ said Davis, a former long and triple jumper. ¿I wish more kids could come to something like this.¿
June 16, 2013 - The Danville Advocate-Messenger
- Special session will decide maximum sentence for juveniles
Amarillo, TX - A Texas bill in the current special session would amend the maximum sentence for a minor.
June 14, 2013 - KFDA-TV Amarillo
- Maximum Sound & Security offers a little bit of everything
SOUTHINGTON — Maximum Sound & Security can provide customers with everything from a system to lock down a building and issue a list of those inside to a way to shut off lights, turn down the heat and let delivery men or contractors into a house from 3,000 miles away.
June 12, 2013 - The New Britain Herald
- Gordon Brown in NDTV.com
It's obvious that we have a group of people, not just in this country but around the world, who are prepared to inflict maximum damage on civilians,said Gordon Brown, British Prime Minister.
- Ben Bernanke in Seeking Alpha (blog)
But last week was different, and Bernanke said in no uncertain terms that the Fed's "commitment to both price stability and maximum sustainable employment......will be key factors ensuring that the dollar remains a strong and stable currency."
- Benjamin Netanyahu in TIME
Obviously, we hope that it's possible to stop Iran's programs by this US-led effort to put maximum pressureon the Iranians, especially their main energy sector, Netanyahu said.