- n the property of having little or no contrast; lacking highlights or gloss
- s not reflecting light; not glossy
a photograph with a matte finish
News & Articles
- Matt Harvey leads Mets to win over Braves
Matt Harvey finally got some run support.
June 19, 2013 - The Norwich Bulletin
- Matt Harvey Loses No-Hit Bid But Beats Braves, 4-3
ATLANTA -- Matt Harvey is hard enough to hit after a full night's sleep. When you've had just a few hours, it's nearly impossible. Such was the case Tuesday, when the right-hander took a no-hitter into the seventh inning and struck out a career-high 13. But the New York Mets had to survive a near bullpen implosion to defeat the Atlanta Braves , 4-3, Tuesday in the first game of a split double ...
June 18, 2013 - Hartford Courant
- Matt Harvey strikes Jason Heyward out with 100 mph heater
New York Mets ' starter Matt Harvey can bring it. In the first inning against the Braves on Tuesday, he threw 10 pitches, all of them four-seam fastballs.
June 18, 2013 - Philly.com
- Ben Czislowski in Chicago Sun-Times
I can laugh about it now, but the doctor told me it could have been serious with teeth carrying germs,said Czislowski, 24. "I've got the tooth at home, sitting on the bedside table. If he [Tweeds Heads forward Matt Austin] wants it back,...
- Roger Goodell in ESPN
I think as I stand before you today and having met with Matt Walsh and over 50 other people, I don't know where else I would turn,NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said.