- n a milkshake made with malt powder
- v treat with malt or malt extract
- v turn into malt, become malt
- v convert grain into malt
- v convert into malt
- a of grain that has been converted into malt
- Later, the thick malted milk came along, the one that was called a "gedunk.
- Just as with other top Indian sportsmen, Anand's endorsement is sought after by marketers, who use his image to advertise cookies and a malted hot drink.
- But in his essay he wrote of how he'd spent those first two years of high school: "slowly poisoning myself in a pool of malted hops.
News & Articles
- New Holland Brewing Co. owner releases cookbook
To Fred Bueltmann, beer is a religious experience. He is so passionate about the malted beverage and how it complements different types of food, the self-proclaimed “Beervangelist” decided to put all of his thoughts on his favorite subject into a combined cookbook and lifestyle guide for beer aficionados.
June 16, 2013 - The Holland Sentinel
- Alexander Stubb in BBC News
Finnish MEP Alexander Stubb told BBC Radio 4's Today programme: "Scotch whisky has...... a very strict definition - it can only be made out of grain and malted grain - and my argument is that we need equality. Vodka needs to be defined much like...