- s suitable for or suggestive of singing
- s expressing deep emotion
the dancer's lyrical performance
- The art is at times crude, but it rises to moments of extreme lyrical beauty, and the writing has enormous emotional range from aching sadness to some of the most brilliant .
- Luckily, though, his lyrical take on mundane life, his steady-state exasperation and his peerless b.
- Combines lyrical wizardry with traditional Afro-Cuban rhythms to make cutting-edge hip-hop.
News & Articles
- Dixon's Dance Academy recital at BRHS
Dixon's Dance Academy will hold its ninth annual recital, 'iDance2' at 6 p.m. June 22 and 23 at Buena Regional High School on Weymouth Road. The award-winning dancers will showcase their talent in ballet, tap, hip-hop, praise and lyrical. Five-year dance students will receive a trophy.
June 15, 2013 - Daily Journal
- Starlites are star bright
The Starlites Junior lyrical team won the U.S. Finals in Virginia Beach, Va. The Starlites Mini team placed first in the pom and jazz routines at the U.S. Finals in Virginia Beach, Va., and was U.S. Grand Champion in poms.
June 14, 2013 - Times Herald
- New Song: Joey Bada$$, '95 Til Infinity' (NSFW)
Joey Bada$$ gets hyper-lyrical on the '90s-nodding "95 Til Infinity." Joey Bada$$ may not remember much of the '90s (he was born in '95), but he is undeniably a '90s child. Just look at songs like "Unorthodox," "Wendy N Becky," and "Underground Airplay": Each track sounds like it came straight from the era of The [...]
June 13, 2013 - MTV
- Carly Simon in Washington Post
I'm setting the lyrical themes to a carnival or Brazilian or slightly samba tempo so that life is joyous even in its sadness,said Simon during a break at the Manhattan studio. "Life is a dream even in its most painful moments, it's a dream...
- Daniel Lanois in Spin
And so far, Lanois tells Billboard.com, the results are promising: "The sleeves are rolled up. Bono is all charged up with a lyrical angle: We're going to try and break new sonic ground and deliver a masterpiece."
- Julie Taymor in BBC News
Evan is unique: she is a young actress with incredible depth for both serious and comic drama in films and theatre, and on top of that, she has an extraordinary lyrical voice,Taymor said.