- s lacking brilliance or vitality
- s lacking luster or shine
- Of medium height and pale complexion, with lustreless eyes, he controls the Italian ship of state, firmly convinced that his Fascisti are the saviours of his country.
- This grey face is the lustreless eyes sic of a gentlewoman whose tears must all be running inward.
- Nearly all "antique Satsuma" sold today is spurious, distinguished first by lustreless colors which result from artificial aging and second by crackles wide enough to have .