- s lacking brilliance or vitality
- s lacking luster or shine
- His ten-month first term was lacklustre; in his second he promises to improve state schools.
- Of his Davis Cup teammates, Frank Parker is a precise but lacklustre youth who has never fulfilled his apparent potentialities, and Atlanta's bantam Bryan ("Bitsy") Grant is a .
- They had ended with a lacklustre program, not liberal enough to steal votes from Mackenzie King, not conservative enough for right-wingers.
News & Articles
- The Uninspired Lineup of Xbox One [All]
A lack of belief and vision in Microsoft's E3 press conference made for a lacklustre games lineup and little in the way of surprises.
June 10, 2013 - GameSpot
- Brazil vs. France: 6 Things We Learned
On Sunday night, Brazil put a lacklustre France to the sword with a much needed 3-0 win in Porto Alegre , with just one week until the start of the Confederations Cup. While the score line was somewhat flattering to Brazil, who were poor themselves for long periods of the game, it is a result that could do wonders for their confidence ahead of coming challenges. The result, though, says much for ...
June 10, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- No Monaco criticism from within Ferrari - Alonso
Jun.7 (GMM) Fernando Alonso on Thursday hit back at suggestions Ferrari might have been unhappy with his lacklustre performance recently at Monaco. Some commentators say the Spaniard lacked his usual fire in the Principality, where he was passed during the race by Sergio Perez, Adrian Sutil and Jenson Button, and finished seventh. ... Keep reading
June 7, 2013 - Motorsport.com
- Lou Piniella in 940 News
When you don't score runs and you leave a lot of people on, it looks lacklustre but it wasn't,Piniella said. "These guys gave effort."
- David Villa in ESPN
First of all I haven't really heard any criticism of Fernando and I certainly don't share a view of his performances being lacklustre,he said. "Perhaps he hasn't scored a goal but he's done spectacular work. He really is very happy in the...