low-keyed : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s restrained in style or quality
a little masterpiece of low-keyed eloquence
- Such vast self-assertion would be breathtaking were the phrases not delivered by a softspoken, low-keyed, ever smiling Southerner, who also says that he has been "twice born .
- This is a fairly low-keyed comedy, but a grown-up dropping in on it can appreciate its lack of frenzy, its fundamental good nature, as easily as its core audience will.
- The opening statement for the prosecution by Deputy District Attorney David Fitts was factual and low-keyed.
News & Articles
- Pat Ward Makes Late Charge For His Third Trip To Fulton Speedway Modified Victory Lane
Pat Ward, a fan favorite where ever he goes, has always been known as one of the most low-keyed drivers in modified racing. After Saturday night's win at the Fulton Speedway, Ward exited his car banging on the roof and waving the checkered flag in excitement after a late charge and pass of Chuck Bower in the caution free 35 lap Tracey Road Equipment Big Block Modified feature. Continue reading ? ...
July 14, 2013 - Oswego County Today
- Bobby Petrino in San Diego Union Tribune
His tone is normally low-keyed,Petrino said. "He's a guy who is very relaxed. He and Brian have a great relationship and that's why they've been so successful."
- John Barnes in Jamaica Observer
The training was very low-keyed once again. I think the boys in Jamaica are very fit and sometime you over-train. I have seen us train twice a day and sometimes it's a long, hard season. So we just have to get the legs fresh again,Barnes...