- s restrained in style or quality
a little masterpiece of low-keyed eloquence
- No low-key Oscars for these glamorous actresses.
- Bolivia's low-key leader is happy to ruffle the lites.
- Occasionally added some crowd-pleasing zest to his usual low-key, intellectual style.
News & Articles
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's First Picture Together in 5 Months: See Their Date Night Pics Now!
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are doing just fine, thank you very much. The engaged duo stepped out Monday in L.A. for a low-key movie date night at ArcLight Cinemas, looking very much...
June 18, 2013 - E! Online
- Celeb Sightings: Kristen Stewart Goes to Hooters
Kristen Stewart has been to some of the most exclusive spots around the globe, but the “Twilight” star is just as happy eating at low-key places, too. Stewart, 23, stopped at a Hooters in Amarillo, Texas, Saturday night with a woman who appeared to be...
June 18, 2013 - ABC News
- A low-key Flag Day
SPRINGFIELD — June 14 was the date the United States adopted its flag, back in 1777. Flag Day is a somewhat low-key celebration, and even some die-hard patriots and flag lovers, including Springfield resident Dale Ball, aren’t aware of it. The Korean War veteran spent Friday morning sitting and dozing …
June 15, 2013 - The Register-Guard
- Kenny MacAskill in Washington Post
MacAskill told Scottish lawmakers the celebratory scene was "inappropriate," and breached assurances from Libya that the return would be dealt with "in a low-key and sensitive fashion."
- Vice President Dick Cheney in U.S. News & World Report
The former vice president to George W. Bush added: "He seems to think if he has a low-key response to an attempt to blow up an airliner and kill hundreds of people, we won't be at war."
- Paris Hilton in The Gossip Girls (blog)
Paris told press, "The person who won is now my best friend. We hang out. Yeah, we're really friends. We've been having barbecues and hanging out at the house. The winner and I have been pretty low-key so far, because it is top secret right now."