- s capable of withstanding wear and tear and decay
- They would be found valuable when applied to milled utensils (golf clubs, surgical instruments) that have now to be made of intractable alloys to render them long-wearing and .
- Thus, to compete with long-wearing nylon, silk will probably have to go lower than $3.
- He was searching for longer, stronger fibers that could be turned into long-wearing fabrics, which would become finer as technology improvedand the quest continues today.
News & Articles
- New In Beauty: Givenchy’s Latest Long-Wear Foundation
Givenchy is further deepening its foray into makeup with the release of the new Teint Couture Long-Wearing Fluid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20. The foundation, which comes in a bottle as chic as any other Riccardo Tisci design, promises a …
Aug. 24, 2013 - The Atlanta Post