loll : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v hang loosely or laxly
His tongue lolled
- v be lazy or idle
- Despite the considerable landscaping effort at Naypyidaw's Natural Herbal Park and Water Fountain Garden, no people loll in these public green spaces.
- Blue-eyed, ruddy and broad of gait, Publisher Lane likes to loll around his new ranch (Quail Hollow) near Santa Cruz in a silk shirt and sombrero.
- In the oppressive heat, the elders loll on the stringed beds fanning themselves and the children play in the courtyard.
News & Articles
- HOROSCOPE for Monday, 7/8/13 by Christopher Renstrom
HOROSCOPE for Monday, 7/8/13 by Christopher Renstrom ARIES. (March 20 - April 18): A New Moon in Cancer reminds you of how precious family is. Take a break from the arena and loll about with loved ones.
July 8, 2013 - San Francisco Chronicle
- Kevin Calabro in Seattle Post Intelligencer
If Bob had not been such a talented announcer, he would have been a talented fishing guide,said Calabro, who last visited Blackburn about three weeks ago. "And he loved to swim in that cold mountain water, loved to get in a loll. Some of...
- Allison Moorer in San Diego Union Tribune
One of the things that helped us connect was that I understood completely what he was doing and vice versa,Moorer said. "Some people think all we do is all smoke and mirrors, or that we loll about all day and go play a gig. They don't...
- Donovan in Boston Globe
I don't think it's bad,says Donovan. "People can debate, but I don't have an issue with it. I'm very in tune with what it all is and what's expected of me. I know that it's not too much, and I know that I can't just loll around on the...