- s capable of bearing a structural load
- Impressed by the material's load-bearing capacity (he calls cardboard "improved wood"), he thought of them again in 1995, after the Kobe earthquake, and used donated 34-ply tubes .
- The next step is for GM to use nanocomposites in car interiors and bumpers and eventually in load-bearing structural parts, such as vehicle frames.
- The terrorists reported that the Citigroup building, "like the World Trade Center, is supported on steel, load-bearing walls, not on a steel frame.
News & Articles
- Nano-Ceramic Grease is available in numerous package sizes.
DayLube features nanoceramic particles acting as sub-microscopic ball bearings to provide continuous lubrication to steel surfaces. Available in 16 oz tubes, jars, and 1 and 5 gal containers, it is chemically inert, wear-resistant, and maintains viscosity across temperature range of -40°F to +800°F. Nanoceramic particles remain intact to 2,500°F. Product also has high load-bearing properties ...
June 21, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou in The Northern Echo
Sir Stelios said: "There is obviously a large demand among the public for commercial, load-bearing vehicles on short-term hire and we are giving them great value and prices."
- Barry McCaffrey in Los Angeles Times
Rumsfeld and his civilian aides "set in motion for five years a series of decisions that discredited Army leadership," McCaffrey said. "It strikes me as extremely unusual that the principal load-bearing institution of national defense is the...
- Dave Jones in WalesOnline
The new scan showed the bone is knitting and manager Dave Jones said: "The bones have parted slightly, but they are not load-bearing bones and Gavin is feeling a lot better." "The x-rays yesterday showed the bones are knitting, although...