- v move the lips in synchronization (with recorded speech or song)
- The Velvet Rope, a music-industry insiders' site, traffics in scuttlebutt about which acts reputedly lip-synch.
- Yet two of them close the show with a rollicking lip-synch of Mamma Mia, with Guy Pearce in blond wig as Agnetha and Hugo Weaving frizzily coiffed as Anni-Frid; when they .
- Con: Fake fireworks and having the cute girl lip-synch the song sung by the orthodontically-challenged girl: not so cool.
News & Articles
- TV Review: Drunk History
Reviewed by Jeff Jensen | B+ ''Each yarn is dramatized by a different cast of sometimes-famous faces who must lip-synch the slurry lines of their inebriated narrator. Sounds dumb. It plays hilarious.''
June 26, 2013 - Entertainment Weekly
- Clare Buckfield in Epsom Guardian
Clive Rowe takes on the voice of Audrey II, Seymour's pet name for his sapling, that becomes an untameable carnivore; "The guys who operate the plant are amazing," says Buckfield. "It'sa real art to be able to lip-synch and bench press...
- Carlos Santana in CTV.ca
These brothers are so for real they don't even know how to lip-synch,Santana said.