likeable : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a (of characters in literature or drama) evoking empathic or sympathetic feelings
- s easy to like; agreeable
- For most Bush supporters, Bush is likeable, trustworthy, and understanding of the issues.
- Asked which candidate is most likeable, Obama beats McCain 65% to 20%; as for which is the real candidate for change, he leads 61% to 17%.
- The score is joyful, the comedy smart and knowing, the dancing spectacular in the most easily (and genuinely) likeable movie ever made.
News & Articles
- Kragthorpe: Heat, Spurs have become likeable
Kragthorpe: Heat, Spurs have become likeable by Kurt Kragthorpe Tribune Columnist Published Jun 14, 2013 05:58PM MDT Now that the NBA Finals are even again, it is obvious that the winner will have earned the championship. Whether that’s the San Antonio Spurs, by winning in Miami next week, or the Heat, having responded from a 36-point defeat by winning Thursday’s Game 4 on the road, the NBA will ...
June 14, 2013 - The Salt Lake Tribune
- Heza for Generationals
Pitchfork called the Generationals "immediately likeable" and compared them to mega-acts MGMT and Phoenix. by Josh Gross Generationals' two permanent members, Ted Joyner and Grant Widmer, met under the most metal circumstances imaginable--dissecting a fetal pig--but the duo chose to go the indie rock route, instead. And they did so in New Orleans, a town that cares about indie rock as much as ...
June 12, 2013 - Boise Weekly
- Likeable Local Completes Seed Round
Dave Kerpen, founder and CEO of Likeable Local announced the company has closed a seed round of fundraising with $660,000. Likeable Local aims to make social media easy and effective for small businesses through automated content, targeted social advertising, and Facebook applications. Launched in beta last year as Likeable Dentists, in conjunction with Fortune 500 partner Henry Schein, Likeable ...
June 11, 2013 - EContent Magazine
- Larry King in The Press Association
I can't be objective because I don't know his feelings, his interest in politics, but Ryan Seacrest...... he is curious - he is interesting, he is likeable,he told guest Bill Maher. "If he has a great interest in politics, I would...
- Tina Fey in Reuters
That lady is a media star. She is a fascinating person, she's very likeable. She's fun to play, and the two bits with Amy, that was super fun,Fey told TV Guide.
- Vincent Kartheiser in Toronto Star
Well, it's unfortunate that you see it that way,Kartheiser tells the interviewer with mock indignation. "Some people just aren't as likeable as others, no matter what they do. "