life-style : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a manner of living that reflects the person's values and attitudes
- They are in search of a life-style that can be bought, often dearly, in the dozens of stores crammed into the crowded area.
News & Articles
- Hold My Life: Bob Stinson's Regrets
This story was originally published in the June 1993 issue of SPIN magazine Sitting on a fallen tree on a small island in the middle of a frozen Minneapolis lake, Bob Stinson is a shaky defense for the rock life-style...
June 13, 2013 - Spin
- George Plimpton in Brooklyn Daily Eagle
The author of the piece, George Plimpton, began his initial article with the subhead "He's a pitcher, part yogi and part recluse. Impressively liberated from our opulent life-style."
- Lynne Abraham in 6abc.com
Instead of living a life of poverty, chastity and obedience, he lived a life-style of sexual debauchery, lechery, lying, stealing, and deception,said District Attorney Lynn Abraham.