- v act between parties with a view to reconciling differences
- They patrol, liaise with local leaders and work with NGOs to distribute school and building supplies, dig wells and repair bridges.
- On a daily basis he would synthesize the questions and problems and liaise with the Iraqi authorities.
- Swamp cyber-neighbor Justin Fox looks at rural America wonders who, exactly, is there left to "liaise" to? I could only find four states where rural residents are in the majority .
News & Articles
- Buyer / Expeditor
Our Client who is a a major Oil & Gas company are currently looking to recruit an Buyer / Expeditor on an long term contract based in Calgary. * Liaise with and develop appropriate relationships with internal customers and key suppliers.
Sept. 13, 2013 - Rigzone
- Office Manager
Roles & Responsibilities to include but not limited to the following:- • Assist WGK President with day to day activities, calendar requests etc. • Manage office space (2 floors) - Coordinate best use of office space - Liaise with HR & Project Managers on placement of new starts - Coordinate internal office moves - New client set up - Keep floor plans up to date and displayed • Manage Office ...
July 25, 2013 - Rigzone
- Martin Johnson in Reuters.uk
The England medical team and I will continue to liaise closely with Jonny and Lewis and their clubs and I wish both of them a speedy recovery,Johnson said in a statement. "Lewis is getting closer to playing for Leicester and I look forward...
- Steve McClaren in BBC News
We're leaving it as late as possible but we want Steven on the field and we want him ready to play,said McClaren. "We will liaise with Liverpool and we will do nothing to put the player at risk, but we will also go a lot on how Steven...
- Stan Mudenge in Mathaba.Net
We are going about it deliberately and we are going to liaise with our friends in Equatorial Guinea ...... with our friends in South Africa,Mudenge said. "Apparently this was not one mission ...... After the diversion in Equatorial Guinea,...