- n the basic unit of money in Moldova
- n the basic unit of money in Romania
- A considerable portion of the proposed loan is intended for Roumanian governmental expenditures, the rest to be used in stabilizing the leu (par 19.
- Ervin and Palmour emphasize that they have no firm proof that the molecule, which they have dubbed leu-endorphin, is the cause ofor even related toschizophrenia.
- But in 1952 the Red regime drastically devalued the Rumanian leu, thus depriving the people of most of their savings.
- Barack Obama in Hurriyet Daily News
For us, Iran's agreement to transfer 1,200 kg of low-enriched uranium [LEU] out of the country would build confidence and reduce regional tensions by substantially reducing Iran's LEU stockpile,Obama wrote, according to a copy of the letter...
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in Times of India
We have no opposition to sending our LEU abroad, as we want to have constructive cooperation and as we can at any time produce the LEU again inside Iran,Ahmadinejad said.
- ÅžerbÄƒnescu in Forbes
The stock exchange hasn't been going well. The leu has weakened and will continue to fall,economic analyst Ilie Serbanescu said, referring to the country's currency. "The stock exchange has nobody to defend it."