ler : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the sea personified; father of Manannan; corresponds to Welsh Llyr
- ler coasters are supposed to scare us.
- New York's Governor Nelson Rockefel ler pressed a lever, and psss-CHUNK! a pile driver began to hammer in the first pile for a 200-ft.
- Their instal ler, Mark Risi of Performance Imaging, was careful to modify the equipment for each room, choosing a powerful subwoofer and amplifiers for the gym and waterproof .
News & Articles
- Koeller Street conundrum continues: Debate over right pronunciation rages
In an era in which Google, Wikipedia and social media ensure that an answer to everything is at your fingertips, the Koeller Conundrum persists. Old habits die hard, so in spite of varied efforts to set the record straight - including one 10 years ago by Oshkosh Northwestern Media - the debate over whether it is 'kay-ler,' 'kol-ler,' or 'kel-ler' has survived into the 21st century. Click here ...
June 13, 2013 - The Oshkosh Northwestern
- Anne-Marie Vaughan Joins Geile/Leon as Business Manager/Controller
Meet the newest G/Ler, Anne-Marie: Business Manager/Controller. (PRWeb June 06, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/GeileLeon/NewHire/prweb10804163.htm
June 7, 2013 - PRWeb