lesbos : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an island of eastern Greece in the eastern Aegean Sea; in antiquity it was famous for lyric poetry
- Erika and Kathleen sound like a bunch of carpet munching lesbos in Sarah Pailin country.
- This movement by the Queers, gays lesbos or whatever they want to be called must be stopped by all means necessary.
News & Articles
- Five Syrians killed as boat sinks off Turkey's coast
Five Syrians died and nine others were rescued after a boat sank off the coast of Turkey while trying to cross to the Greek island of Lesbos, the Turkish Coast Guard Command said. The boat, carrying 14 Syrians believed to be fleeing the civil war in their homeland, sank in the early hours of Friday some five nautical miles (nine km) off the western province of Balikesir. A two-month-old baby was ...
Nov. 29, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Lisa Lampanelli in Bay Windows
Oh no, faggots never get mad at me, that's the thing,explains Lampanelli. "The lesbos can go either way. Sometimes the les-boos get all angry because I'm not willing to jump on to the tuna boat and they want me so badly because I'm such a...
- John Maybury in E! Online
It'sa really beautiful love story between the two girls; it's not a one-way ticket to the isle of Lesbos,says Love director John Maybury. "But Keira and Sienna do have a bath together in one scene."