- s relatively long in duration; tediously protracted
a lengthy visit from her mother-in-law
- But that process, in Iowa, is a lengthy one and unlike in California, the constitution can't be amended by a simple vote of the people.
- Castro will have a lengthy convalescing period, these officials believe, during which his brother will have to make decisions and public appearances in his place.
- But there is a downside: the number of soldiers requiring long-term mental-health services soars with repeated deployments and lengthy combat tours.
News & Articles
- Dodgers-Diamondbacks Brawl: Ian Kennedy Deserves Lengthy Ban for Actions
Ian Kennedy shouldn ’t be allowed to take the mound for a long, long time after the way he acted on Tuesday night when the Diamondbacks fought the Dodgers—literally. Kennedy entered Tuesday seeking his fourth win in what has been a disappointing season for him thus far. While he didn ’t earn a victory, he certainly earned himself a lengthy suspension. In the bottom of the sixth inning, after ...
June 12, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Steve Jobs biopic to finally hit theaters August 16
Following a lengthy delay, the film is now scheduled to be released nationwide in August. Originally posted at News - Apple
June 12, 2013 - CNET
- 2 from Doylestown arrested by Newtown Twp. cops after drug probe
Following a lengthy investigation, an 18-year-old man and a juvenile, both from Doylestown, have been arrested by Newtown Township police.
June 12, 2013 - The Intelligencer